During this First Regular Session of the Executive Board, a number of side events are going to take place over the next few days.
- Monday, 25 February
- Launch and ribbon-cutting of the WFP Gulf Office-sponsored photographic exhibition showcasing Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates support to WFP operations: Strategic Partnerships for Saving Lives and Changing Lives
13:15-13:30, Seed to Feed, Lobby
- New Zealand and Australia co-hosted Pacific-themed side event: Helen Clark shares Insights on Pacific Development Challenges
- Tuesday, 26 February
- Side event co-hosted by Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement, with WFP Division of Nutrition: Experience from SUN Countries
- Side event hosted by the Panama Regional Bureau on the joint cooperation with the Rome-based agencies over the last five years in the Latin America and the Caribbean region
- Wednesday, 27 February
- Side event hosted by the Johannesburg Regional Bureau on “Breaking the cycle of hunger in Malawi”
8:30-9:45, Aula I, Aula Delegatis
- Denmark and United States of America co-sponsored launch of the Multilateral Organisation Performance Assessment Network (MOPAN) assessment of WFP (2016–2018) (released in February 2019)
13:15-14:45, Aula I, Aula Delegatis
To get more information and all related documents, visit the meeting page here.