- List A - H.E. Seydou Cissé (Côte d'Ivoire)
- List B - Ms. KANG Hyo Joo (Republic of Korea)
- List C - Ms. Rebeca Cutié Cancino (Cuba)
- List D - Her Excellency Marie-Therese Sarch (United Kingdom)
- List E - H.E. Zoltán Kálmán (Hungary)
Note: Due to the postponement of EB.1/2020 session (originally scheduled for 24-25 February 2020) in light of the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy, the 2020 Executive Board Bureau was officially elected on 16 April 2020 at the reconvened abbreviated EB.1/2020 session. The 2019 Executive Board Bureau term continued until this date.
^ Vacant from 13 September to 15 November 2020, previously Mr. Luís Fernando de Carvalho, Brazil