^ Vacant from 3 September 2019. Previously H.E. Karla Gabriela Samayoa Recari (Guatemala) up to 2 September 2019.
- List A – H.E. Lineo Irene Molise-Mabusela (Lesotho)
- List B – Ms. So-Youn Hong (Republic of Korea)
- List C – Mr. Luís Fernando de Carvalho (Brazil)
- List D – Mr. Bruce Campbell (Switzerland)
- List E – H.E. Artur Andrzej Pollok (Poland)
Note: Due to the postponement of EB.1/2020 session (originally scheduled for 24-25 February 2020) in light of the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy, the 2019 Executive Board Bureau term continued until the election of the 2020 Executive Board Bureau took place on 16 April 2020 at the reconvened abbreviated EB.1/2020 session.